.This makes the home oh-so-cozy

My parents and I are taking a trip to Cherokee at the end of August!

I LOVE chunky sweaters.

I also love high heel boots, because I'm 5'2 and I need all the help I can get!

My coffee and hot chocolate consumption goes up during this time of year.

I just love pumpkins. Don't know why!

I look forward to getting together with family and having a few laughs.
One of the most important aspects of fall is the celebration of our anniversary. This year will be 3 years! I remember the day of our wedding being so beautiful-sunny and 75 degrees, but at our reception that night, there was a chill in the air and it was sooo romantic. It certainly helped that there were red candles and red roses everywhere!




I definitely look forward to dressing my baby up for Halloween.
I welcome all things that the Fall will bring. Being able to comfortably go to the park and stroll Harper through the neighborhood after dinner, my favorite fuzzy socks, UGGS, fleece pants.... I can't wait!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!