.jpg)
I wasn't really sure how to handle it because trying to discipline a toddler is almost impossible. I did tell him "no', but he doesn't understand "time out", won't sit still or in one place for any length of time and he definitely defies me when I tell him "stop." His defiance is normal for his age and I realize that it will be some time before I can effectively discipline him.
__________________________________________________
I'm happy to say that I have a job interview on Monday! Yay!! I hope it goes well and I'm sure it will. Say a prayer for me!__________________________________________________
Jimmy and I are headed to Bald Head Island this weekend where ironically, Kate Gosselin and family are vacationing. I'm not sure if we'll see them, but it would certainly be cool!

___________________________________________________
I'll sign off now.. It's taken me an hour to get through this short post because I can't take my eyes of the SYTYCD finale!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!