.jpg)
My mom and dad had both of my uncles and their families over today for lunch and I was so busy catching up with everyone, I didn't take any pictures! Here are a few photos we took while waiting for everyone to come over.
.jpg)
This photo is so sweet to me because Harper rarely lets me hold him anymore. He was so exhausted today, he didn't have the energy to squirm.
.jpg)
Oh! Harper, look at daddy and smile!
.jpg)
On the way home, we drove through some much needed rain. I'm sure I'm in the majority when I say I am SOO ready for the weather to cool down!
Harper was so tired when we got home, he didn't get a bath. We gave him his milk and he fell right into his crib. Jimmy and I ordered some pizza and we're watching tv right now. Tomorrow marks the beginning of a busy week, so I'm trying to relax now while I can!







You new blog design looks great!
ReplyDelete