photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, September 27, 2010

Why I love rainy days

If there's one thing that makes me relax, it's rain.


It would have been so easy to fall asleep with the rain falling in the woods behind my house..


There were birds chirping all afternoon during the storm and I thought they were so cute lined up on the house across the street.



They must have heard me snapping pictures.



I really wanted a snack before I had to get ready for my night class, but I couldn't find anything I wanted...until I checked the freezer!

Hello onion rings!



My dog let it be known that he would've liked a taste while he was all cozied up on his blanket..



but he didn't get a chance.



I always pull out the Uggs on rainy days and I realized today that I may need some new ones. These have had it!



I love how dark it gets in our house when there's a storm outside. It makes it easier to see my favorite tv shows... like anything on the Food Network.


I had to get ready for my night class. I drove through horrible traffic, but luckily we were allowed to leave after our test! I was sooo happy because the weather was just ick and I wanted to come home and watch Dancing with the Stars.

I think I'm going to go hop in the shower to save myself some time tomorrow morning.

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. I love your Penny Lane design! And I love cooler weather and onion rings too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new design! So happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following!! Your baby boy is so cute! I love the name Harper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover