There are a few fashion trends, however, that I just won't touch. Currently, there are these AWFUL shoes that girls are wearing these days and I just cannot understand, for the life of me, WHY anyone thinks they look cute in these:



Seriously. Why? They're HORRID.
Jimmy and I live in a college town and as we were entering Target to buy some diapers, there were at least 5, very attractive young women wearing these. As soon as he spotted them he says, "You could put the hottest girl in the world in a pair of those and I would still want to throw up." Ha!
I know I'm probably stepping on some toes here, but I'm telling you as a friend, these are the ugliest shoes ever. They make your legs look shorter. They make you look dumpy. They don't look good with anything, ok? Nothing. Don't be such a slave to fashion that you convince yourself that they look good because they don't. Guys hate them. Do yourself a favor and give them to Plato's closet or Goodwill. There are so many other shoes that would look better.
Happy shopping!







Agreed. They're hideous, and totally unflattering!
ReplyDelete