Tonight, while I was at Harris Teeter, I noticed that I had that "scratchy" feeling in the back of my throat and my ears were hurting. These are usually the first symptoms that I have before I come down with something. It's still there after a nice hot cup of White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks. There's no stopping it I guess.
What stinks is that Jimmy is working all weekend and won't be around to help me with Harper if in fact I do start feeling bad. Ugh..
It's SOOO easy to get sick when you have a baby around because you are always holding them close and kissing them to make them feel better. How could I not kiss this face?
.jpg)
___________________________________________________________
I have nothing planned for this weekend. I may try to have lunch with a friend that I haven't seen since my wedding tomorrow. Not sure.
I'm going to try to make it to church on Sunday, but since Jimmy can't go, it's tough to get Harper and I both ready at the same time, then drop him off at the nursery where he SCREAMS at the top of his lungs when I leave. Breaks my heart. I just hate doing that to him.
Good night all!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!