photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, September 4, 2010

We've been whammy-bammied


So, I was right about coming down with something. ALL THREE of us are sick. Jimmy has it the worst and called in sick tonight. His fever is 102 and he has been shivering and piling on the blankets. He called his mom and put in a chicken noodle soup order. It was hot, steamy and delicious...just what we needed, although we couldn't taste it. He ate his soup on the couch with the hood pulled over his head, a blanket over his legs and then my pink Snuggie on top of the blanket. I would have taken a picture, but my camera is dead and I've been too lazy to charge it.

I put Harper to bed an hour early just because we're all exhausted and he has been especially difficult today. Both Jimmy and I have been in the bed since 7:30pm. If you know my husband, then you know he DESPISES watching tv in bed.....but it was his idea this time.

Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon. He's been really pitiful today.

I'm not sure if any of us will make it to church tomorrow and I'm bummed about that...

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover