photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I think I can, I think I can.

This is my mantra today as I am starting a new day. Yesterday knocked the wind right out of our sails, but we determined to go full steam ahead.

Jimmy has to work tonight, so today will be low key. He just went to the bank to deposit our student loan checks (yipee!) Since he was going out, I requested that he bring me a Bojangles chicken filet biscuit with cheese because I just need a little comfort food right now!

I plan to catch up on housework and school work today. I don't know about other police officer's wives, but when Jimmy is off work, I just let the house go and we just go out and spend time together as a family. I usually wait until he goes back to put my house back in order. I also have a lot of laundry to do to prepare to go back home this weekend to paint our house. Obviously the circumstances in which we are going aren't great, but I'll be happy to see my family nonetheless.

I am going to keep a smile on my face while I wait for the news that someone wants to rent our house. I keep telling myself that this is all for a reason, even though I may not understand right now.

Here are a few photos from the last few days. They make me smile :)







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/22/2010

    New to your blog! I'm from NC also. Bojangles Chicken biscuits are yummy but I take mine without cheese. Hope you got some yummy sweet tea to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I don't even mess with the house when my husband's off. Of course then I'm in overdrive with the baby and house work when he's gone, but it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover