Harper didn't go down for his nap until 11 and I went and crawled back in the bed with my hubby as he slept of his work night. I tried so hard not to fall asleep, but I couldn't resist. Harper woke up from his nap around 12:30 which is when Jimmy woke up and took over baby duty. He didn't wake me up and I slept until 1:15!!
What in the world?
I absolutely hate it when that happens because I feel like I have literally slept the day away. When I finally rolled out of bed, I announced that we needed to go to Harris Teeter. We dressed Harper in his first fall outfit of the year!
.jpg)
This was the best picture I could get as he insisted on dancing to his fridge farm song.
When we got to the grocery store, Jimmy thought it might be fun for Harper to push his own little grocery cart while we shopped. It was so cute at first.
.jpg)
Then it took a little more effort to keep up with him when he thought he had the hang of it.
.jpg)
Eventually, it just turned into a disaster. He kept running into the aisles, then getting distracted and abandoning his cart. Jimmy and I lost eachother as he was trying to keep up with Harper and I was scurrying off in different places to get what we needed. We paid for out stuff,grabbed lunch and came home. Other than loading the dishwasher and making dinner, that's about all I did today. Sigh....
I plan to get some homework done tonight and do a little more tomorrow on Jimmy's day off. I'm not even sure what he wants to do, but hopefull it will be more than we did today!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!