
Schools in the area have been cancelled because of flash flooding! Thank goodness my hubby is off work tomorrow. I always worry about him responding to calls on wet roads.
Because of the rain, naturally, we couldn't take Harper to play outside. Instead, we went to the mall and let him play in their play area.
.jpg)
(Bless our hearts, we are both pale as ghosts)
He had some fun on the mechanical fire truck and I had to snap a picture because he looked so darn happy and cute. I'm just loving the little fall outfits he's able to wear now.
.jpg)
We came home after awhile and tried to put him down for a nap. He wasn't having it so we went in to get him. I think we may be very close to going to a big boy bed. I tried to click a picture of him with his leg swung over the side of the crib, but this was the best I got.
Me? Try to climb out? Never...
.jpg)
That's really all that was accomplished today except for a little reading on my part. I am getting ready to start that again... ugh.
I'm not sure what we'll get into tomorrow considering the incoming rain. We have certainly needed all the rain, but I'm ready for the sunshine again!
Goodnight!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!