We ventured out to a shopping center yesterday for a very brief trip to get a little more Christmas shopping done. I am determined to have it all done by the first week in December since we will be moving shortly thereafter. I figure things will be hectic enough as it is and I don't want the added stress of last minute shopping hanging over my head.
Today, we had lunch with Jimmy's grandma and his step-mom. Afterward, we headed back here where we all ended up taking a nap. I was still feeling a little under the weather from yesterday, not to mention the fact that Jimmy and I were tired because we were up until about 2:30am watching "Newlyweds" DVDs. I just knew he would love it and he does!
Tomorrow we are definitely, without a doubt, going to church if it kills me! We haven't been in so long, I'm sure our Sunday School class thinks we've fallen off the face of the earth. I think we are heading back over to Jimmy's dads afterward to hang out with his grandma a little more before she leaves to go home.
On a side note, I am so bummed that I haven't been able to blog as much lately! School has been taking up a lot of my time but it doesn't feel as unmanageable as it did last semester, I think I just have a case of "senioritis" as it applies to someone who almost has their Associate's Degree. I'm in my last semester and I've completely lost my steam. I still have at least a year and a half to go after I graduate, but I'm just ready to get on with it. I still don't know if I have been accepted to NC State because they lost one of my transcripts and I had to order a new one. The suspense is killing me! I thought I would have known for sure by now. Keep praying for me :)
Good night all!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!