photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, October 8, 2010

Target is the bane of my existence.

This morning, I had a hair appointment at 10:00am. I was done by 12:15 and headed home to pick up my boys for lunch. We went to PT's Grille and then to Target.

We are always needing to go to Target mainly for diapers and wipes, but for whatever reason, we cannot leave that place without spending at least 40 bucks. I know it isn't much, but when you're living on one income, it adds up.

Today, we had to get diapers and insoles for Jimmy's work boots. While we were there, I spotted some black leggings for 6 dollars. I have been wanting to try leggings for awhile now and I can offically say that I am a HUGE fan! I have been wearing them this afternoon and they are soooo comfy. I don't know how in the world I had not discovered these before.



(that is a really unflattering photo of this model, I must say.)

We walked over to the kitchen section which I usually care nothing about, but something just came over me today. I picked up this knife just because it was so darn bright:



It has a 30 year warranty and it was only 7.99 I believe, so I threw it in the cart. Jimmy is always complaining about how dull our knives are, so I justified the purchase.

Then, I spotted these:


These aren't the exact mixing bowls that I bought, but close enough. These babies were 20 bucks for a set of 5 and I had been putting this purchase off for awhile. I just feel so frivoulous when we buy things that we want rather than need. We are coming up on our 3 year anniversary and for the most part, we have been using a lot of dishes/utensils handed down to us from family. I am slowly trying to replace these things with utensils that aren't so old and are a little more "us", so I said, "What the heck" and threw it in the cart.

We picked up a few smaller things but I can't remember what they were.

OH, Target. I have GOT to stay away from you!!

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I went on Saturday just for "a few things"...$80 later I had an SUV full of stuff. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover