We spoke Friday night at Parkwood Baptist Church for a Christmas dinner. The men "served" the women and it was so cute. They had on Christmas ties and red cumberbunds! Each table was sponsored by different people from the church and was decorated individually. All of the centerpieces were absolutely stunning. I wish I'd had the time to take pictures of each one.
Here are just a few photos from Friday night. We had a really great time!



If you didn't know, my mom and I travel as we can to speak on our "Adoption is the Option" platform. She speaks as an adopted mother and I speak as an adopted child who narrowly missed being aborted. We speak individually and play together at the end. God truly brought our family together in a miraculous way and we use this powerful message to educate others about adoption and the devastating facts surrounding abortion.






We were blessed to be given the opportunity to share our message. Harper and Maya traveled with me and he fell under the weather while we were there. He seemed to be better yesterday, but today he has been unusually difficult. We aren't sure if he still doesn't feel well or if he is exhausted. Hopefully he'll be better tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow, we will be kicking off a very full week. I had to get an extension on my English paper since I wasn't able to work on it back home and with the semester winding down, I am SWIMMING in school work. I am going to focus on working hard and getting through this week and then before I know it, it will be over and I will have my AA degree! I just hope that I will be accepted at NC State and can start in January. I may be forced to take a semester off simply due to timing, but hopefully I won't have to do that. We'll see.
Bring on Thanksgiving!!







I didn't know you and your mom did that. So amazing! What a testimony!
ReplyDelete