photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, November 15, 2010

My husband's idiosynchrasies


**This blog post was his idea.**

We have been together for 5 years now, so I definitely know a lot about his little "habits."

Here are a few:

He must eat 3 french fries at once, but he finds 3 that are the same length. They cannot be different.

His fork/spoon must be completely clean of any food before he takes another bite.

He drinks soda and holds it in his mouth for a moment before swallowing.

He does this weird thing where he blows air out of his mouth sometimes and it makes a really obnoxious sound. He does it unconciously.

He bites his nails almost all the time. It is especially bad when we ride in the car. I can hear it and it drives me insane.

He will not eat ribs in public.

He cleans his ears with q-tips and they almost never make it to the trashcan. I can usually find them on the floor.

He uses shampoo as shampoo AND body wash.

He does not say the word "to." Instead, he says "the." I'm having a hard time finding an example, but he would say, "Do you want the go the store?"

He uses the bathroom with the door open. SORRY!! I know family members read this blog!

He doesn't pick up after himself very well, but I think that's most men.

He doesn't hear very well out of his right ear due to a firecracker incident years ago, so the tv and radio are always unbearably loud.


Wow, this list turned out to be a lot longer than I expected! This is about it, though.

Still love him to bits!


5 comments:

  1. How funny, Edwin lost about 50% of the hearing in his right ear from a car accident years ago so he turns everything up insanely loud too. It drives me crazy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya Ashlynn, Andrew bites his fingernails ALL.THE.TIME, especially in the car, then he spits them out the window. It drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with him on the ribs thing! It's just too messy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in your blog, hackin' on your posts. I love you baby, even if you hate on my habits. FYI...Harper has french fry issues too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover