My teacher stopped in front of my table tonight after most of the class had left to say that I seemed to be doing well in the class and she wanted to make sure I was keeping up with the material. I said yes and then she told me that it has been a pleasure having me in her class. WHAT? This really took me by surprise! I truly appreciated her kind words.
Jimmy and I are not successful house-trainers. Maya is not doing well with it. AT ALL. Puppy training classes start soon and I hope this area will improve.

I am ready for Thanksgiving because I am making Garlic Cheddar Biscuits! I hope my family will enjoy them.

I put some of Harper's plastic link toys on as bracelets the other day for fun and he wants to wear them ALL the time now! It is so cute.
I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I'm looking forward to having a little "me-time" under the dryer with my magazines. If I could have anyone's hair, I would want hers...

(I don't like the short bangs though.)
I actually found a stylist that gave me this exact color and cut, but it cost me over 200 bucks, so needless to say, I didn't go back. That and she left the business to go to nursing school.
I accidentally grabbed another woman's cart at Target last night. I didn't see her newborn down in the basket as I was walking away. My husband has now named me the "baby-snatcher."
Have I mentioned that I'm exhausted and tired of school? Yeah, I thought so...
We are T-minus 23 days away from moving into our new place. Maybe sooner.

I still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do.
Whew! We have a lot going on!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!