I've seen this done on other blogs, so I thought it would be fun to do it on mine.
Here is my Christmas list:

Ok, so this is the best picture I could find. I *need* some nice serve-ware pieces for my home. With all of the things that we will be able to have at our new house, I would really like to have a few things to get me started. I really love the silver serving platters that you can find at Belk or little girly shops (like Dragonflies where I live). I love how classic they look.

This is the Mendocino Coffee Table from Wal-Mart. It is 100 bucks and we would have gotten it by now, but I had been putting it off until Harper was a steady walker (which he has far surpassed.) Recently, it always seems as if we need to spend that hundred dollars elsewhere, so I keep putting it off :)

I know that sometime after we move into our house, I will need to pick up some pillows, or decorative items to pull everything together. Because I don't know what I'll be looking for yet, a gift card to this place would be nice!

This is the American Eagle Classic Trench. The name says it all. "Classic" and I love that.

This is also from American Eagle. It is the Military Hooded Cardigan and I love this Army green color. I could also use some more dark skinny jeans, but I'm not stressing over clothes because I stay home all day!

I would really like a nice cotton bathrobe. I have had several terry ones and they are super comfy, but they start to look dingy very quickly. I would prefer white so that I can bleach the stains out or a darker color to hide stains. I'm sure Jimmy is somewhere groaning as I type this. I live in my bathrobe at home and it's not the sexiest thing in the world. Sorry babe.

You can stop laughing now. Yes, I want an apron. This idea came to me a few days ago as I was leaned over the kitchen sink, washing dishes and becoming drenched. There are so many times where I have gotten dressed for the day, then get soaking wet and have to change again. An apron would be nice and as long as it's cute, I don't care where it comes from.

I LOVE OPI nail polish!

Pink Sugar by Aquolina smells sooo sugary and sweet, but it's one of my husband's favorites!
I am really looking forward to Christmas this year, not because of the gifts (being received), but because of the time I will get to spend with my family and because Harper is now old enough to really enjoy the presents that we will be giving him. I can't wait to see the look on his face. I can't wait!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!