Here is what he is up to these days:
~ I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but he LOVES the Gummi bear song on Youtube. He lights up like the 4th of July everytime and sways back and forth to the beat.
~ He still isn't talking much. I'm trying not to let this overly concern me. He did say "Lucy" the other night (my mom in law's dog's name.) I've tried everything. I talk to him, I read to him, I ask that he repeat me before I give him something he wants, but nothing is working. I hope he is just operating on Harper-time.
~ He is now playing tug-of-war with his puppy Maya and he loves it when she makes him fall down.
~ For some reason, he laughs SO hard when Jimmy and I say "ouchie." We really have no idea why that is so funny to him.
~ A lot of his 18 month size clothes are now too snug, but moving up to 24 month size is going to be adjustment because he isn't quite tall enough yet. I guess he can sport baggy clothes for awhile.
~ He sometimes will try to dress himself and he loves to walk around in mine and daddy's shoes when we leave them out.
~ Oh yeah and he never stops moving!
.jpg)
I'm sure I'm leaving something out, but that's ok. I can't believe he is getting so much closer to 2!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!