photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sad.

I had a conversation with the hubs a few nights ago and although he makes a valid point, I'm still sad.

I can't decorate for Christmas yet.



I am dying to get out my decorations and start making everything festive, but as I've mentioned a million times, we are moving and it doesn't make sense to decorate right now. Sigh....

Our offical move-in date is supposed to be December 15th, but there is a possibility that it could be sooner. How much sooner? I don't know. I feel sure that it won't be until after the first week of December, so I won't be able to have my decorations up for very long! Boo!!!!


(totally wish this was our tree.)

I guess I can decorate the new house for Christmas while I'm decorating it in general, so that will be fun! The wait is killing me!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your visit and sweet comments! I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover