photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I am thankful for.

I have SOO much to be thankful for and I often lose sight of this sometimes. When I really sit down and cout my blessings, I realize the magnitude of everything that God has given me.

I am thankful for my faith. I am thankful to be able to call myself a child of God.



I am thankful for my husband. We have been married for a little over 3 years and he is still my best friend. No one can make me laugh like he does and I'm thankful that he considers me his best friend as well. He is a fantastic daddy and Harper and I love him so much!




I am thankful for my little boy. I never imagined I could feel so much love in my heart as I do for him. He is such a funny little guy and Jimmy and I love watching him discover the world everyday.



I am thankful for the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mother. I realize what a blessing this is and although it isn't always a walk in the park, I am happy to be here for Harper.



I am thankful for my family. I know that I can call on them (especially my mom) when I need help or when I need to vent.

(It would take me an hour to find pictures of everyone, but here are a few.)
















I am thankful for the opportunity to go to school. If I had to work full time, I realize how difficult it would be to complete assignments. I have the luxury of being able to go to school online while Harper naps...from my couch. Can't get any better than that!

I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to move into a bigger house! Words can't describe how much my little family truly needs this.

I'm sure there are so many things that I am leaving out, but these are the most important.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover