photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So excited, I can't sleep.

It's 2:00am and that is why I am up.

Today was such a tease. Jimmy and I were allowed to go move things into the garage of our new house, so I took the opportunity to snap a bazillion photos. I was sooo bummed that we couldn't stay, but tomorrow is the BIG day!

Without further ado:

Kitchen


Kitchen


I took this photo because I LOVE how the ceiling is open in the dining room. So airy!


Living Room, looking toward front door


This is the breakfast area, but we will not use it for that. We have decided to make this the office/reading area. I have some ideas for this little corner!


The breakfast area has a door that opens up to the screened-in patio. I am so excited about this!!













This is the Living Room. Our TV is way too big for this little hole, so we are going to have to get creative. I wanted to do shutters in front of it, with the TV sitting on the actual mantle, but that will not work. I'm not sure what we are going to do.


This is Harper's room! I love that there are two windows (he's always had one big one) and the carpet is Berber. His closet is also SO big. I am so happy that my little boy will be getting a bigger room!


The guest bathroom in between Harper's room and the guest room. The painters were supposed to come in and do touch-ups, which is why we couldn't stay.


This is the guest room. I'm pretty sure I will be changing the yellow.


Master closet. Need I say more?


The tub. I see LOTS of long soaks in my future.


The other side of the master bath. There is a shower but it's tucked behind the door and not too interesting.


The Master bedroom! Squee!!


And finally, photos of the outside. I can't wait to put some pretty Christmas lights on those palm trees!




To say that we are blessed this Christmas is an understatement. I thanked the Lord out loud today for allowing us to live in this beautiful home. We can't wait to get over there and turn Harper and the doggies loose to see what they do. It will be so much fun to start moving things around and decorating for Christmas!

The suspense is killing me!

2 comments:

  1. It's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations, I know you guys will love it. I love how open everything is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/15/2010

    What a beautiful home -- you seem like you have a natural knack for decorating so it's going to be even more awesome when you put your stamp on it. Thanks for sharing!
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover