photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Passers-by beware...

As I've mentioned before, I am no longer using the oh-so-lovely Mirena. There were lots of reasons why I decided to get rid of it and one of those reasons was so that my body could just be "normal" for a little while.

Getting into a little more detail, I have not had an actual 28-day predictable cycle since July 2008. Yes, you heard me right. Having a baby will MESS you up :) Because of this, I just felt the need to get back on a normal schedule.

Boy is my body trying to give it to me.

My hormones are raging. Do you hear me? RAGING.

I like to be woman enough to admit that I recognize this, so there it is in black and white.

I am emotional, irrational, irritable and I'm going to eat us out of house and home. All I want to do is curl up in my bed with my laptop and eat. Then eat some more.

Now is not the time to cross me or make cute jokes if you happen to see me in person. I will NOT think it's funny and I will promptly talk about you when you leave. Hahah!

In fact, I will probably regret posting this, but this is my blog and I can talk about whatever I want. In fact, I'm already regretting it, but I'm going to post it anyway because I know I'm not alone :)

Harper and I attempted to have a fun day today and if I'm feeling a little more suzy-sunshine tomorrow, I will share photos.

If not, you can find me underneath my covers with a Mountain Dew and a Swiss cake roll.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... Swiss Cake Rolls... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy you are a new follower! I just tried to follow your blog and it said "try again later" - never seen that error message before haha but I will try again later! :) look forward to reading your blog! Harper is so cute!
    -Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover