photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Harper-isms at 22 months

Oh Harper...

someone needs to press the pause button. How in the world are you almost 2?

You are such a sweet-natured toddler although I do have to deal with temper tantrums every now and then. Your vocabulary is also expanding, thank goodness! I was starting to think you would never talk!

You go NUTS over Yo Gabba Gabba anytime it comes on and your favorite You Tube children's video is "To The Garden." You squeal everytime I grab the computer hoping that it's time to watch videos.

You know most of your body parts and will correctly point to them when I ask.

You actually keep your Monkey tobaggan on when we go out.

You love playing outside and if you hear an airplane above, you want me to pick you up so you can see it better. You always point to the sky and giggle as its flying above.

You are obsessed with your belly button and everyone else's. You lift up my shirt several times a day to look at mine. You always poke my tummy for some reason.

You are loving our hardwoods floors because you can drive/push all of your vehicles around all day. It can get pretty noisy :)

You are SO good at puzzles!

You are starting to show interest in other foods, but usually when I try to give you some, you push it away. Maybe one day you'll eat meat.


Photobucket


You are wearing 24 month and 2T clothes although you can still wear some 18 month pants. You have a tiny waist but you are so tall!

You are definitely a mommy's boy because we spend so much time together, but when daddy is home, you want his undivided attention.

You love all of your grandparents and you get so excited when I say they're coming to see you. You will go look out your window or the front door in anticipation.

You are growing up too fast and mommy is trying to soak in every moment with you.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. where did he get that shirt?!? and i think that space between your desk and the wall near that window would be PERFECT for a little harper desk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover