photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Target makes my clock go tick tock...

Long before Jimmy and I were expecting Harper, we would peruse the baby aisles at Target just for fun. It was usually my husband's idea and I would just go along with it and watch him get excited over all of the baby items.

Today was no different. We had to run in to get a few things and needed NOTHING from the baby section. While on our way to the checkout, Jimmy suggested we take a detour through that section of the store. His excuse was, "We have nothing better to do."

Oh my poor biological clock.

I made a bee-line for any clothes labeled "NB". You know. Newborn. Most everything I picked up was pink. I oooed and ahhed over every little dress and darling pair of shoes. All of their spring clothes were out and I could have just keeled over right there in the store. Oh the outfits I could put together!!

Don't get me wrong, when that time comes, I will be SO happy if we were to have another little boy. I'm obviously very good with little boys :) We have so many precious boy onesies that I would love to pull out again and enjoy. I think Harper would make a fantastic older brother whether our second baby is a boy or a girl.

Deep down, I've always felt like I would have boys. Call it a mother's intuition or a woman's 6th sense. I could be wrong, but that is just what my gut tells me.

Until then, I'll just keep browsing the baby aisles and putting outfits together in my head. Hehe.


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how you can just "feel" those things? I've always felt like I'd have girls! I KNEW Peyton was a girl from the time I found out I was pregnant and I've always thought I'd have another little girl IF we decide to have another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this too, long before we got pregnant. For boys and girls. I totally want both:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover