photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Headed to the Dr. tomorrow

My little man is sick. He had a low grade fever a few days ago and he seemed to be feeling fine until today. He just isn't himself and he sounds really congested. We just need the Dr. to get him some meds to make him feel better :)

Here are just a few cute pics I couldn't resist posting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

When Harper is feeling like himself, he is such a little helper! Just the other day, he helped push his laundry basket to his room so that mommy could fold and put his clothes away.

Photobucket

He was in a particularly good mood on the day I took these photos.
Photobucket

For the record, this is the world from my point-of-view most days. Miss Maya wants to be outside all.the.time and will sit and stare at me until I get the message.
Photobucket

That's it folks. It's been kind of a lazy day with a blog post to match. Tomorrow I will be sharing a few of the craft projects I've completed.

See ya then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover