Today, I was feeling adventurous and decided to take Harper out on my own. I know that may sound strange coming from a stay-at-home mom, but with Jimmy's schedule, I can usually wait until he is awake during the day to take Harper on outings. That way, one of us can shop while the other handles him. Harper and I went to Target, Plato's Closet, Chic-Fil-A and Old Navy. We didn't stay for very long at any of those places, but it was fun to take him out by myself.
I haven't been feeling all that great lately. Harper had a cold not too long ago and I've ended up with a runny nose. The prenatals that I am taking for my hair are making me sick. It doesn't matter what kind of pill I take, I always feel sick. It could be Tylenol, an antibiotic or a vitamin and it will make me feel nauseous. It gets so annoying.
I think there is a slight chance of snow early tomorrow morning, so snow or not, I'm sure it will be too cold for Harper and I to go out tomorrow. I'm not sure what we'll do, but we'll have fun.
Tonight, Harper climbed into my bed ALL by himself. I guess he could have accomplished this a long time ago, considering how tall he is, but we keep the door to our bedroom shut most of the time. I turned it over to cartoons and he looked so cute, I had to snap a few pics.
He has started waving at the TV when the cartoons are signing off. Here he is in action.


I hope every had a great Wednesday! Stay warm!







So good to "meet" you too! Your little Harper is too cute
ReplyDeleteVitamins always make me nauseous too, but I found some gummy vitamins that don't. And it's like eating fruit snacks! I know they make a prenatal version, and the Target brand is great. Try those!
ReplyDelete