
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of baby: approx 1 1/2 inches :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think one or two pounds. Not sure!
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear all of my regular clothes no problem although I'm ready to start wearing summer dresses.
Gender: Not sure yet!
Movement: I really feel like I've felt the tiniest of flutters in the last few days. I know that you can feel movement sooner with your second and I felt Harper at 15 weeks. Could I possibly feel the baby this soon?
Sleep: No problems here! I want to sleep all day!
What I miss: Feeling hungry for certain things and getting excited about food in general. Nothing appeals to me right now.
Cravings: Ice pops! I asked my sweet hubby to bring me home some from the grocery store. I even put it on the list and he STILL forgot!
Symptoms: Nausea is much better although when it hits me, I have to take a Zofran immediately. There's no waiting around to see if it gets better. If I do feel sick, it usually starts around lunchtime and sometimes really late at night.
Best Moment this week: Realizing that my nausea is getting better!
I'm still in a stage where I hate the idea of getting dressed to go anywhere. I really hope that gets better! I have been such a slob lately and I desperately need to go to the salon. My poor roots have grown out so much and I think that is contributing to my "blah" feeling. I know I am supposed to wait until after 12 weeks, but I went before then with Harper, so I think I will schedule an appointment for next week. I have got to get out of this funk!
My skin is breaking out horribly around my jawline and neck. As an adult, I have never broken out on my cheeks like I did when I was a teenager. It's like the breakouts decided to mover lower hahah! I'm so pasty white right now that my foundation doesn't match my neck, so I think I'm gonna have to get some lighter foundation this afternoon.
I just want to be super duper lazy and that is tough with a two year old and getting ready for a party this weekend. I have been going and going for days.
That's all I can think of for now. I will post a 10 week picture to this post when I can!







Maybe you should just dye your hair back to your natural color and not worry about having to dye it blonde. I think natural hair color looks better anyways. Just a thought!
ReplyDeleteI will be ten weeks tomorrow and have felt small flutters in the last few days also! I thought I was going nuts feeling it this early. Glad your nausea is starting to go away. Mine is on/off, but the Zofran is helping a lot. Best of luck to you!!
ReplyDelete