Please note, I forgot to take a 5 week belly pic!

I definitely think I was experiencing some bloating at 7 weeks. I'm actually wearing that same tank today and I think it just accentuates a non-flat belly :)
I had kind of a "duh" moment yesterday. I realized that I haven't been doing weekly pregnancy updates, so I will start that tomorrow at week 10. I can't believe I'm already almost at the end of the first trimester! I'm happy though :)
I'd better get going. I still have A LOT to do to get ready for Harper's party. The poor hubs is working this afternoon and for the first half of tomorrow, so we are going to have to rush to get most everything done tomorrow afternoon. I hate rushing!







Ok, I'm mad that you consider that looking rough lol. Hard to believe your 1st trimester is already almost over!
ReplyDelete