Bear with me on the pictures. There are a lot and I don't feel like making them larger on Photobucket! I felt like I got ready for this party all week! I guess that is a true statement, actually. There were a lot of things that Jimmy needed to do but couldn't because of his schedule. Poor guy had to wait until really late in the day on Saturday to even get started when the party was on Sunday afternoon. Our grass didn't get cut like we'd hoped, but I don't think anyone cared. We had an airplane themed party with hotdogs, hamburgers, cupcakes instead of a cake, slaw, hushpuppies, strawberry and romaine salad and baked beans. I had made a pasta salad but FORGOT to put it out! Now I have a huge bowl of it sitting in my fridge. Here are a few pictures.
Harper had a great time and got a lot of wonderful presents. We are all very blessed to have a family that loves him so much!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!