
(For the record, I have NO idea why some of my toe nails look black! I assure you they are all the same shade of hot pink. Weird.)
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Just over 2 inches. The size of a lime.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, I don't own a scale :) I should be somewhere close to where I was pre-pregnancy now that my appetite has returned.
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet! Wearing a lot of dresses.
Gender: Not sure yet!
Movement: Feel some movement every day. I definitely felt him/her while laying on my belly at the pool today.
Sleep: Normal schedule.. can't fall asleep until about 1am :(
What I miss: Nothing at the moment!
Cravings: San Felipe's salsa and chips and I FINALLY satisfied that craving today.

Excuse my dirty table.
Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm feeling pretty good now!
Best Moment this week: So far, getting my paws on those chips.
_________________________________________________________________________________
This morning, I had a dentist appointment at 11:30. Over the weekend, out of nowhere, I started having tremendous pain on the top left side of my mouth. I tried to take Tylenol, but it just wasn't cutting it. I finally asked for THREE different opinions on taking some Hydrocodone that Jimmy had for dental pain. All three professionals said that it wasn't desired, but that it would be okay in small doses. Did I want to take it? Absolutely not. I held out as long as I could. If you've ever had the misfortune of having severe tooth pain then you know how miserable it is! So......
long story short, the dentist thinks that the pain is coming from my wisdom tooth that I still haven't had removed (and definitely can't right now). He prescribed me some Tylenol 3 and I'm going in tomorrow to have my first cavity filled. I'm so nervous!
After I got back from the dentist, I convinced the hubs to join us at the pool. This was the first time we've ever been and we had such a good time!


Harper really loved the pool and for some reason, he went in and out and in and out of the pool. He has *always* done that. He has some weird obsession with doing things again and again. The poor kid just could not get in the pool and stay in.


Harper decided that the pool would be a great place to poop, so we had to cut the trip short. Thank goodness for those tight Lil' Swimmers! The boys came back and had a nap. The weather was just too gorgeous to sit inside today, so I went back with a Nicholas Sparks book. I think it was just what the Dr. ordered. I have been in such a funk lately. I think being around other people, lying out in the sun with just a little alone time really helped.
I still would like to get away for a few days. It doesn't have to be far, but I think I just need a change of scenery. Do you ever feel like that? I love this house and I love my life, but I think sometimes we all just need a little change of pace and something different to look at. I think we all feel like our lives are like groundhog day sometimes and I know I've mentioned that before. I read Kelly's Korner and The Francis Family blog and they often talk about the "seasons" of their lives that they are in. I try to take the same attitude when I feel so confined and quite frankly, bored. I'm so, SO blessed that I have the opportunity to stay home and take care of Harper and our soon-to-be second baby. Having said that though, the walls of my house feel like they are going to close in sometimes!
Hopefully, we can get away soon :)
Come back tomorrow for our Easter activities!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!