photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, April 22, 2011

I should probably be careful..

Because lately, Harper really enjoys doing things "like a baby." In the mornings and evenings when he is tired, he LOVES to drink his milk with the blanket pulled up over him...like a baby.

And no, there are no sheets or pillowcases on our bed in this pic
Photobucket


He gets so much joy out of it when I say, "Do you want to drink your milk like a baby?" I don't do it because I want him to act like one, but his sweet little smile just makes me laugh and I can't help it.

I was joking with Jimmy tonight that if I keep it up, I may definitely have to deal with some regression when the new baby gets here. He will really start acting like a baby to get attention!

For now though, it's funny and he will always be my baby.

Happy Good Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover