
Some time ago, I mentioned that I was having to take this semester off due to deadlines but that I would be applying to NC State for the Summer semester.
After a lot of prayer and talking it over with my husband, we decided that we would go ahead and move forward with having baby #2 this year. When we decided to do that, the mommy in me felt that it was best to take this year off and enjoy my pregnancy. This will be my last, so I really wanted to relish in every moment.
I've had several people ask me what I've decided to do about school.
Right now, I plan to take this year off and wait until baby #2 is on a good sleep schedule before I apply again. Since the baby will be born (I feel sure) by the end of October, I'm not sure that he/she will be on a good sleep schedule by January of 2012. I can hope, but we will have to see. If so, I will enroll for the Spring semester of 2012. If not, then I will wait until Summer of 2012. I plan to take a full course load every semester so that I can finish as soon as possible. Yes, I realize it will be hard, but at least I know what I'm getting into!
I am also strongly considering obtaining my Masters, but we will see. My goal is to be completely finished with school by the time baby #2 goes to Kindergarten. I know that I will return to work eventually, so I need to have that "edge" after being out of the loop for awhile.
I'm excited about getting back in the swing of things, although it will be awhile. Until then, I'm going to relax and enjoy not having any homework!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!