photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's talk hair!

I decided I'd come back to the ol' blog tonight and end on a happier note.


I finally got a hair appointment scheduled for Friday and I couldn't be more excited!

I usually get just one color, applied directly to my roots, but this time I will be getting color and highlights simply because my roots have grown out so much. I think it will help blend the "line of demarcation" a little bit better and just brighten my color up a bit. Let's not forget that Easter is just around the corner and we will be taking lots of pictures!

I have a confession though.

I. Love. Sidebangs.

It's a bit of a problem because I know that eventually, they will go out of style. I worry that I will become that lady that wears her hair the same way for 15 years because she is trying to hang onto her youth.

I love my hair stylist and she does a good job....BUT.... I always walk away unhappy with my haircut. When she does the blow out in the salon, it looks great. When I come home and flat iron it, it looks like I have a short hair cut on top of a long haircut. Do ya'll know what I'm talking about??

I think I know exactly what to tell her when I go in on Friday and hopefully she will listen.

Here are a few of my all time FAVORITE haircuts and colors.

I have been obsessed with this from the moment I saw her on the red carpet. The bangs are a little too short for me, but the color? Out of this world.
Photobucket

I love this one because I am a huge fan of having thick sideswept bangs. I always end up pulling more hair over than my stylist does. I've been known to snip them myself :)
Photobucket

Love this one too!
Photobucket

I've always loved Jessica Simpson's hair. So thick and buttery blonde.
Photobucket

I have really high hopes for Friday! I think I will be bringing these pics along to help speak for me.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I.love.side bangs.too. Please don't let them go out of style! I look so silly with no bangs and I have naturally curly hair so I can't do "normal bangs".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover