photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

13 weeks bumpdate!

Photobucket
(Yes, that is sweat under my arms. Don't judge me :)


How Far Along: 13 Weeks


Size of baby: 3 inches. The size of a Nutter Butter hahah!.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed the same at the Dr's office today, so no gain or loss.


Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet! Wearing a lot of dresses.


Gender: Not sure yet! Heartbeat today was 157 and so a lot of my friends are split down the middle about boy vs. girl.


Movement: Feel some movement every day.


Sleep: Normal schedule.. can't fall asleep until about 1am :(

What I miss: Nothing at the moment.


Cravings: Dill pickles (I've had about 10 in the last 4 days.) Also lemonade.


Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm feeling pretty good now!

Best Moment this week: Hearing my stinker's heartbeat today!


I am so, SO happy that I am finally to the point where I am fully enjoying this pregnancy. In the beginning when I was having so much nausea, I didn't think I'd ever see this day. I am finally getting a little bump, which is so fun to see! I even rocked my bikini at the pool today because the bump has temporarily smoothed my strech marks hahah! I am getting some pretty serious headaches, but that happened with Harper as well. It just really sucks that I can only take Tylenol :(

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the bump! I was playing catch up and saw that your little guy has to have surgery-i hate that! My Harper has had to have surgery twice on his foot (the most recent being in October of 2010) to remove a hemangioma. To be quite honest, it sucks. Harp did well-it was me that didn't! Anyways, I'll be keeping your little man in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover