photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pet Peeves

I had the idea for this blog post a few days ago while desperately trying to make my dentist appointment on time. You see, traffic was backed up as far as the eye could see and it was almost at a standstill. When I finally came to what the problem was, I was SO annoyed! A car was broken down on the side of the road. This brings me to pet peeve numbero uno.

1. Rubber-necking. I do not understand what is so fascinating about a wreck or broken-down car. Just GO!!!



2. Rushing me to get ready and then me having to wait for you before we can go. My husband does this to me all.the.time. I will be ready to go and he disappears to the bathroom. Ugh!

3. A poor sense of humor. For me, I can't stand it when I have to deal with someone who only knows how to crack jokes at my or someone else's expense. Picking, ribbing and poking fun of someone can only go so far. A little bit goes a LONG way. I'm a good sport, but it just makes you look insecure. Sorry.


4. When people say "Hurri-cun." It's Hurri-CANE." Also when people can't say "Social Security" and end up saying "So-sal Security." It's not that hard to say! Just put the two words together! Oh yeah and "Diabeetus." (I'm talking to YOU Wilford Brimley!) Hahah.



I know there is more, but that's all I can think of right now. Rant over :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover