photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

16 week bumpdate and Home Goods trip.

Photobucket
How far along: 16 weeks.
(I felt kind of dumb pulling my shirt tight so you could see the bump :)

Size of baby: 4 1/2 inches. About the size of an avocado.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't own a scale (for the record, I choose not to own one.) I will let the Doctors tell me how much I weigh when I go in.

Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet. Roomy shirts and summer dresses.

Gender: A GIRL! This is the first week I get to say that!

Movement: Feel some movement every day. I've been so busy the last few days, I haven't been paying much attention to it :)

Sleep: Still going great! I do get up to pee at least twice a night.


What I miss: Being able to pop an Excedrin Migraine, but my headaches are SO much better now.


Cravings: Sweet tea.

Symptoms: I've noticed that I am more sore at the end of the day after picking Harper up several times. Truth be told, I'm sure he is past my weight limit by now but there are times when I just have to remove him from a situation. I have noticed back pain too and I'm using the heating pad more often.

Best Moment this week: Buying Hollin her first gowns and baby doll.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I took a "mental health" afternoon and went out to Home Goods by myself while my boys napped. I didn't go looking for anything in particular, it was just one of those days where I absolutely did not want to be stuck in the house.

I have been on the hunt for some shadowboxes and had not found any under $30. Today, I just happened to see two at Home Goods! One was $13, the bigger one was $14.
Photobucket

I wish they had been the same size, but I'm willing to work with that. I also picked up a beachy sign to hang above my pantry door and a table runner for my buffet. I'm trying to incorporate some different colors around here because right now it's nothing but tan, blue and green.

Here is the runner. Sorry for the dark picture. I'm also in the middle of a photo wall project... pictures to come soon!
Photobucket

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover