I had to run to Wal-Mart today and I was actually alone! The hubs took Harper out to do some shopping (hmmm...) and it was just easier if we split up today and ran errands seperately.
I wore what is usually a looser-fitting tank top, but at 14 weeks, it is starting to get snug :) I guess because I was alone, I was just a little more aware of my surroundings. Chasing a toddler usually makes me oblivious to the world.
There were several people today who did a double-take because they just weren't quite sure if I was pregnant or not. I couldn't help but chuckle inside. I'm definitely at the stage where I can look pregnant one day and just plain ol' chunky the next. I'd like to think that today I looked pregnant :)
There are some days when I don't mind the glances and then there will be days (toward the end) when I hate it. I remember being SO VERY big with Harper and hearing teenage girls pass by in Target saying," Oh my God, she looks like she is going to pop." Even the hubs started feeling sorry for me when he would see people staring. Sigh...... I'm thankful to be pregnant though.
Bring on the stares!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!