photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

17 week bumpdate

I really intended to update my blog every day this Spring and Summer, but we are SO busy these days. I have so many things I want to blog about! Until then, here is my 17 weeks stats:
Photobucket

(I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Harper and I so far. It just speaks to his personality at the moment. He was showing us his baby. Silly!)

How far along: 17 weeks.

Size of baby: 5 inches and about 5 ounces. Weighs about as much as a turnip.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and I am up 3 pounds!

Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet. Roomy shirts and summer dresses.

Gender: A GIRL! We are scheduled for our gender ultrasound on June 14th. I guess we'll just have to act surprised!!

Movement: Some movement here and there. I'm sure she is moving a lot more than I can feel, but as of right now, I don't think she is moving a lot. Maybe she's lazy like me!

Sleep: Still going great! I do get up to pee at least twice a night.


What I miss: Being able to pop and Excedrin Migraine.


Cravings: Pizza, pizza, pizza.

I craved pizza and Mexican food with Harper. It has to be a specific kind of pizza though. I like the kind that is cheap and nearly tasteless because I can eat a lot more of it. When it's overly spicy or garlicky, I'm done after 2 pieces most of the time. Ugh, how I wish we had a Pizza Inn. Oh and a salad sounds good right now too!

Symptoms: Today, I've had a splitting headache. I also suffer from chronic bladder infections and felt one coming on this morning. I called the triage nurse to see if I could take some Cipro that I had leftover. I got a big fat NO on that and actually had to go in to be seen. After sitting in the waiting room for an hour and seeing a really creepy Dr. for about 10 minutes, I was sent on my way with a Rx for Macrobid. What's so irritating is that I'll probably have to go in each and every time I get an infection and with my history, I'll be back in for that at least 2 or 3 more times before I have this baby.

Best Moment this week: Going with my mom to Target and seeing her go nuts buying girl clothes. Come back soon to see those! _________________________________________________________________________________

Jimmy and I are still at a loss as far as what colors and how we want her nursery done. We did purchase a crib that belonged to our neighbor for 50 dollars and it is gorgeous! I still want to find a dresser and use the top of it as a changing table (as is so popular right now.) Jimmy likes green for a nursery and I still like neutral with touches of pink here and there. All I know is that I want it to be cozy.

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. That picture is so absolutely ADORABLE!!

    Ashlie from www.themanyfacesofreagan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture and LOVE your shoes!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover