photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

20 week bumpdate!

So folks, we are halfway there! I'm still holding firm that she'll be here before 40 weeks, so it's fun to think that I'm probably a little over halfway there.


Photobucket

How far along: 20 weeks.

Size of baby: 6 1/2 inches. About the size of an banana. Weighs about 10 and 1/2 ounces.



Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm not sure, but I've been a garbage disposal this week. I am eating everything in sight!

Maternity Clothes: None yet. I'm really trying to stay away from them since she will be my last munchkin. Just makes sense to try to make do with what I have!

Gender: A girl!

Movement: There was some movement a few nights ago that almost sent me off the couch. I don't know what the world she did in there, but it wasn't just a little flutter.

Sleep: going much better now that I'm SO exhausted by the end of the night. Harper's new wake-up schedule is a doozy.

What I miss: Nothing really at the moment.

Cravings: I've had about 5 or 6 turkey and cheese sandwiches in the last few days. I even turned down Arby's today for lunch in favor of what Jimmy calls my "jail sandwich."

Symptoms: I'm getting heartburn after I eat anything. Like cereal. I remember it being so bad in my third trimester with Harper. Looks like I'm well on my way again.


Best Moment this week: The little kicks and jabs. Even the gut punch she gave me this week!

1 comment:

  1. So hard to believe that you are already half way there! Time flies! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover