Yesterday was my offical ultrasound at my OBGYN office. The sonographer had about as much personality as the chair I'm sitting in, but it was nice to see Hollin moving all around the place. She's *definitely* still a girl!!!
Oh and Harper was a TER.ROR. at the ultrasound. I won't go there, because I'm trying not to complain as much about the terrible twos. They are what they are.
Here she is!!
Profile with her hand by her face.

Another profile shot. What a cutie, already.

I'm a girl, see!?

Head tilted back.

I still can't believe I'm having a girl. This will be the first girl born into my husband's family in about 22 years. They are very excited :) The last girl on my side is 6 or 7 now and was my flower girl.
I guess I won't have to take those clothes back and I can go ahead and rip the tags off! I'm trying to wash things as I go along. I still haven't started on the nursery yet, but I think it will be soon. I'm halfway there (I definitely think she'll be here before 40 weeks), so we better get a move on.







Yay---congrats!! We are in the terrible two's as well & I'm like you---just trying to be patient and ride it out. Congrats again!
ReplyDelete