photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, July 21, 2011

24 week bumpdate

Photobucket


How far along: 24 weeks.

Size of baby: About the size of an ear of corn and just over a pound!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 7 pounds. Dr. appt is next week, I'm sure it has gone up :)

Maternity Clothes: Get used to seeing these white pants people! Still trying to "make it work" with regular clothes.

Gender: A girl. Hollin Kea Cushing. Our 3D ultrasound is in a few weeks and I can. not. wait!

Movement: Every day and getting stronger. When I was at the hair salon yesterday, she started kicking like crazy when all the hairdryers came on. Too cute.

Sleep: Still having trouble. I have fallen asleep earlier a few times this week and then have woken up in the middle of the night. One morning I woke up at 3:15 and was painting the crib when Jimmy came in at 6:30am. He was like, "What are you doing?!"

What I miss: Sleeping comfortably.

Cravings: I craved a Greek salad a few nights ago but never got one :( Today, I've had two bowls of Golden Grahams.

Symptoms: Heartburn, sweating constantly, rings are getting a little tight and my lips feel huge. I think my face is starting to swell just a bit too. I'm also having lower back pain at the end of every day.

Best Moment this week: So, far the hair dryer incident. I love her little kicks and squirms, especially when she is responding to something.

I'm excited to hit 25 weeks this Saturday! Just for a little fun fact, did you know that little Josie Duggar was 25 weeks when she was born? it's crazy to think of Hollin being that little in there right now.

I'm also very excited because my shower date has been set! My mom is throwing me a shower on Sept 25th. I guess that means we need to go register :)


1 comment:

  1. You look SO cute!!!
    http://marcusandkara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover