Today has just been...hard. Harper and I went out to Wal-Mart this morning and then he went down for his nap ever so peacefully.


(He still looks so much like my little baby when he sleeps :)
When he woke up, it just all went downhill! We've had some good moments..

(I have no idea what is on his chest.)

I won't bore you by going on and on, but I'm glad that bedtime is here. I'm curled up in my bed eating tomato soup and Ritz crackers. I had plans of painting Hollin's crib a little more and then working on a picture project I have going on in my bedroom.
I guess this leads me to my point.
I have lost ALL motivation to do anything. I will say that I've done a pretty good job keeping the house picked up, swept and dishes in the dishwasher this week. I even made a terrific crockpot recipe today using cube steak. See that here. Outside of that though, I just have nothing left at the end of the day for projects. Projects that really need to be worked on little by little.
I'm going tomorrow to visit my parents and stay the night. Harper and I have spent a lot of time at home this week. It's SO hot right now, so we can't go to the pool, park, beach, etc. We are pretty much confined to the house until we can breathe outside again. I've been on Pinterest a little bit today and I have full-on fall fever. Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but the thought of having a day with temps at 85 or lower sounds so wonderful.


I think going home and just having different surroundings will help with my motivation :) I hope I can convince the hubs to finish some things up next week and I will be sure to share pics.
Have a great weekend!


(He still looks so much like my little baby when he sleeps :)
When he woke up, it just all went downhill! We've had some good moments..

(I have no idea what is on his chest.)

I won't bore you by going on and on, but I'm glad that bedtime is here. I'm curled up in my bed eating tomato soup and Ritz crackers. I had plans of painting Hollin's crib a little more and then working on a picture project I have going on in my bedroom.
I guess this leads me to my point.
I have lost ALL motivation to do anything. I will say that I've done a pretty good job keeping the house picked up, swept and dishes in the dishwasher this week. I even made a terrific crockpot recipe today using cube steak. See that here. Outside of that though, I just have nothing left at the end of the day for projects. Projects that really need to be worked on little by little.
I'm going tomorrow to visit my parents and stay the night. Harper and I have spent a lot of time at home this week. It's SO hot right now, so we can't go to the pool, park, beach, etc. We are pretty much confined to the house until we can breathe outside again. I've been on Pinterest a little bit today and I have full-on fall fever. Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but the thought of having a day with temps at 85 or lower sounds so wonderful.


I think going home and just having different surroundings will help with my motivation :) I hope I can convince the hubs to finish some things up next week and I will be sure to share pics.
Have a great weekend!







I'm with you... DOWN WITH SUMMER!
ReplyDelete