I'm sorry to say there will be no pictures tonight because both the hubby and I are stumped by our little device right now.
I don't have a picture yet, but will upload when they are emailed to me :)
How far along: 25 weeks.
Size of baby: 13 1/2 inches and a pound and a half
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 9 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Still hanging in there with one pair of maternity pants and the rest are regular clothes.
Gender: A girl! 3D ultrasound is in less than 2 weeks and I can't wait to see her face!
Movement: Every day and getting stronger. I felt her moving in two places at once last night and thought, "She's getting kind of big in there." :)
Sleep: I am definitely more tired now as my third trimester approaches, so falling asleep is easier. I am still really uncomfortable at night and needing to get up to go to the bathroom at least 3 times a night.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably and my energy!
Cravings: I have been craving real, authentic pizza. Not Papa Johns or Domino's. I hope to get some soon!
Symptoms: Heartburn and fatigue. I also had to speak at an adoption benefit a few nights ago and realized that I am getting winded. I'm sure listening to me was A LOT of fun :)
Best Moment this week: My mom being able to see my belly move! My dad tried to see, but Hollin got shy.
Jimmy and I finally registered this past Saturday and it was a lot of fun. I had been saying all along that I didn't want a ton of pink, but when it comes to registering, there isn"t much of a choice! I think everything we registered for had pink on it..
Until next time!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!