photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, August 1, 2011

If it ain't one thing it's another....

-total whiny post ahead-


Sometime between last night and this afternoon, my camera decided to go cloudy. I have cleaned the lens and have no idea what happened to it. I'm not at all handy when it comes to gadgets and things, so I have no idea what to do! Jimmy and I have been talking about getting a "good camera" for some time now, but it's just not in the ol budget. With the little one on the way, this just isn"t the time to be without a camera. Ugh!

I may take it to a camera repair shop and see if they can take a look at it.

Until then, I will be picture-less except for what I have saved!

It seems like lately things are just breaking and/or falling apart. By the time we fix one, something else goes! Such is life I suppose.... I hope to have a camera back soon!







1 comment:

  1. is it like that even inside, away from the humidity?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover