photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, July 25, 2011

Nervous..


I go in tomorrow for my glucose test. I'm nervous because I had gestational diabetes with Harper. Going on a strict diet and pricking myself 4 times a day was NOT fun and I have never been a diet person. I admire anyone who can stick to one :)

If I do end up with it this time, I know there is obviously nothing I can do about it. I do worry a little about remembering to check my blood sugar though. Things get kind of hectic around here during the day.

Say a little prayer for me tomorrow. I have to go in some time between 8-10am for the test and then I have an OB appt tomorrow at 12:50. I will pretty much be at the Dr's office all day :(

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover