
How far along: 26 weeks.
Size of baby: 14 inches but not sure about the weight. Baby center does't say!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 9 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Still hanging in there with one pair of maternity pants and the rest are regular clothes. I'm really not sure how much longer I can keep going without any more than I have. We'll see!
Gender: A girl! 3D ultrasound in less than a week.
Movement: Every day and getting stronger. I think she actually kicked me in then ribs last night.
Sleep: This has been hit or miss lately. With my being sick, there was one night where I only got about 3 hours. I'm still very uncomfortable and really miss my tummy sleeping.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably and my energy!
Cravings: No cravings this week.
Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, lower back pain and lots of Braxton Hicks today. I think that is because I'm probably a little dehydrated from being sick.
Best Moment this week: I think I felt her little bottom a few nights ago. So cute.
I'm so glad to be nearing my third trimester. I really felt like the second trimester would crawl by....and it did! I will start going ton the Dr. every 2 weeks beginning at 30 weeks. I'm so ready to meet this little nugget!!







You look GREAT!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://marcusandkara.blogspot.com