photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, August 5, 2011

Under the weather

Harper had a runny nose two days ago which usually means I should brace myself. Not only will he get sick, but so will I. My mother's intuition never fails me! He is feeling better, but I feel like pure death. I sweetly asked if my uniform wearing hubby could go in late tonight and handle harper's bedtime for me. He was a sweetheart and agreed.

I hope to be back very soon with a progress report on our house. We 've had several projects come together in the last two days and I can't wait to show y'all!

Until then, I want to show ya 'll my new body pillow. It comes with a built-in heater.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Happy Friday!





2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! Being pregnant and sick is always WAY worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover