photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sick, sick, sick

That is what we have been for about 5 days. Now that I am finally getting over this horrible virus, my wisdom teeth are bothering me again and I have literally had a bag of frozen vegetables attached to my face for 3 days! It STINKS having dental pain while pregnant because the only thing I can take is Tylenol 3. It truly doesn't help much...

Anyway, I have had a general lack of ideas for the past several days.

I did win this purse at a silent auction recently and I have no idea what it is! There is no name on the inside, just a symbol. I do love it though :)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I've also been busy with projects around the house. I'm trying to liven up my master bedroom just a little bit and what better way to do that than with a little red paint? I promise to share the end result as soon as I have my computer and camera back.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Harper and I have also been playing with the iPad camera :)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I am also so, SO excited because our 3d ultrasound is this weekend! We will be able to see what our little girl looks like and I can barely contain myself.

I hope to be feeling better soon and back in the swing of blogging as well.

Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover