My mom, dad, Jimmy, Harper and of course myself went to get a 3D ultrasound done on Saturday. We had a really great time! It was done at Triangle Imaging Center in Cary, NC. We went there for Harper's and it was such a wonderful experience, we had to go again.
I'll only share a few photos because they all start to look the same after awhile. We came away with about 103 images!
I tried for a family photo op outside of the building. Harper wasn't a fan of that idea.
Harper did really well while we were in there. It certainly helped that my parents were with us to help wrangle him. At one point, he thought maybe he had something in his belly too.
Here she is....
Jimmy and I were blown away by how much she looks like Harper. I know they are siblings and there are bound to be similarities. The biggest difference is her mouth! It looks as if she will have pouty, full lips and she definitely did not get that from me.
While we were there, we found out that Hollin is measuring at 30 weeks even though I am only 28 weeks. I guess we can blame that on the diabetes. I also have an anterior placenta, which I think she said was "up high." I am hoping it won't cause problems at delivery.
Once we left, we went to The Pit in Raleigh for lunch. I had seen it on a "Man Vs. Food" episode and thought it would be a fun place to try since we would be in the area.
The food was absolutely delicious!
Here is a great view of just how ginormous I am at 28 weeks!
We all came home and crashed. Well, everyone except Harper of course:) We are so excited to have these pictures of our sweet baby girl. We are even more excited than we were. C'mon October!!
I'll only share a few photos because they all start to look the same after awhile. We came away with about 103 images!
I tried for a family photo op outside of the building. Harper wasn't a fan of that idea.
Harper did really well while we were in there. It certainly helped that my parents were with us to help wrangle him. At one point, he thought maybe he had something in his belly too.
Here she is....
Jimmy and I were blown away by how much she looks like Harper. I know they are siblings and there are bound to be similarities. The biggest difference is her mouth! It looks as if she will have pouty, full lips and she definitely did not get that from me.
While we were there, we found out that Hollin is measuring at 30 weeks even though I am only 28 weeks. I guess we can blame that on the diabetes. I also have an anterior placenta, which I think she said was "up high." I am hoping it won't cause problems at delivery.
Once we left, we went to The Pit in Raleigh for lunch. I had seen it on a "Man Vs. Food" episode and thought it would be a fun place to try since we would be in the area.
The food was absolutely delicious!
Here is a great view of just how ginormous I am at 28 weeks!
We all came home and crashed. Well, everyone except Harper of course:) We are so excited to have these pictures of our sweet baby girl. We are even more excited than we were. C'mon October!!







ginormous, ha! not at all. You're the pregnant girl all of us chubby looking pregnant girls WISH we could look like.
ReplyDeleteI must agree with the comment above! You look absolutely adorable! You have the cutest bump, ever. Your 3d pictures look wonderful, as well!
ReplyDeleteI love watching Man Vs. Food too!
I love ultrasound pics! :) The first thing I noticed was her full lips!
ReplyDeleteyou got some great pics of sweet hollin!! love 'em!! we hung out with ed mitchell during the filming of his "throwdown" with bobby flay--FUN! :-D
ReplyDelete