I think this show far surpasses American Idol and has for awhile now. I'm pretty sure that I've just "outgrown" American Idol. I haven't really loved any of the contestants that have won the last few years and it's just so boring in comparison to SYTYCD. It doesn't hurt to watch all the ripped up guy dancers on stage either :) (That comment was directly for my husband because he ALWAYS talks about the girls booty shorts on So You Think You Can Dance.)
I am loving my only Old Navy maxi dress. I am wearing it out, but for pregnancy, it is so comfortable.
I've had this nail polish for awhile. I usually only wear dark colors during fall and winter, but I've been wearing it lately because I really love it.. It's Lava Red by Rimmel. Sorry for the huge internet photo!
I don't want to seem like a complainer, but my cold turned into some sort of sinus infection that I'm pretty sure caused all of my dental pain. I started taking Tylenol 3 and I was unaware that it has codiene in it. All of the sudden last night, I started itching When I went to put on my PJ's, I was covered in a rash. The rash was gone this morning, but my face was as scaly and dry as it could be. Not sure if they are related, but this cream has been a life saver today. Pop it in the fridge and it is sooo soothing.
This purple shampoo has been another lifesaver for my hair. It really helps to keep my hair bright and not brassy. It doesn't produce a lot of lather, so I tend to use this first, leave it on for a few minutes and then use my Dove Damage Therapy so that I feel like my hair is getting clean. If you are a blonde, go out and get some stat!
Happy Thursday!







Great tip with the shampoo. I am going to have to try it out. I'm so frustrated with my hair lately... it's LONG & I'm tempted to chop it all off & dye it dark :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling well with the baby & chasing around a toddler {know how that goes}!
Ashlie from www.themanyfacesofreagan.blogspot.com