As I mentioned a few posts ago, I am on a mission to buckle down and get some things done before baby girl's arrival.
I woke up this morning and did my usual thing, but instead of letting Harper run around outside like I usually do, I kept him inside while I tackled his room. I'm probably crazy for starting there, because by tomorrow it will look like I didn't touch it :)
This is an old picture, but it's a great example of how his room looks most days.
Here it is today after some straightening, dusting and wiping scuffs off the wall.
I used to keep his artwork pinned to the net, but he kept pulling it off!
Close-up of the cute frame my parents bought at an adoption silent auction recently :)
I moved his diapering products from the closet to the top drawer of his dresser. They are a lot more accessible and easy to keep organized here.
Speaking of his closet, this is what it used to look like...
And here it is today.
Yes, there is a pink body pillow in his closet. My mom bought it while staying here one weekend and Harper became quite attached to it. It was on his floor for the longest time, but now lives happily in here!
I may not have time to do this, but I REALLY want to paint dark navy stripes on his curtains like this...
source
I have all of the supplies, it's just a matter of finding the time to do it.
I woke up this morning and did my usual thing, but instead of letting Harper run around outside like I usually do, I kept him inside while I tackled his room. I'm probably crazy for starting there, because by tomorrow it will look like I didn't touch it :)
This is an old picture, but it's a great example of how his room looks most days.
Here it is today after some straightening, dusting and wiping scuffs off the wall.
I used to keep his artwork pinned to the net, but he kept pulling it off!
Close-up of the cute frame my parents bought at an adoption silent auction recently :)
I moved his diapering products from the closet to the top drawer of his dresser. They are a lot more accessible and easy to keep organized here.
Speaking of his closet, this is what it used to look like...
And here it is today.
Yes, there is a pink body pillow in his closet. My mom bought it while staying here one weekend and Harper became quite attached to it. It was on his floor for the longest time, but now lives happily in here!
I may not have time to do this, but I REALLY want to paint dark navy stripes on his curtains like this...
source
I have all of the supplies, it's just a matter of finding the time to do it.
I'm not sure what I'll get into tomorrow, but I'm on roll, so I'm going with it!







Couple of random questions (I'm think of doing some rearranging to Peyton's room)...
ReplyDelete1. When did you stop using a changing table? I noticed there wasn't one in his room anymore.
2. Do you still do books/cup of milk at bedtime for Harper, and if so where do you do it?
I want to eventually move the changing table out and the glider to give me more space in her room for other stuff, but I cherish our rocking/story time before bed so the chair will be there for a while.